Onsite GO / GOLANG Developer
- Work in our Multi-Cloud Management team, designing, developing, and selecting technology for our next-generation management software, which runs as a Kube native application in public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Be part of a team that owns all phases of the product development life cycle, from conception to delivery to customers, including support/operation if required.
- Build quality and security directly into the product, by taking advantage of automated testing and CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with engineering teams across the world, mentor, share information with, and learn from other engineers and help drive continuous improvement of our platform, without losing focus on the flow that generates customer value.
- Bring an inquisitive, innovative & collegiate attitude to problem-solving.
Required experience/skills detail
- At least 6 months experience in using GoLang to develop microservices
- At least 1 year of experience in web services development using Java
- Knowledge and experience in using Linux (Ubuntu and Redhat)
- (Optional) Understand the microservice concept and has experience in implementing micro-services
- (Optional) Experienced in using Angular for web or Having Java skill that able to learn GoLang
- Probation salary is 100% of the official salary
- 13th-month salary and performance review once a year
- Bonus for special occasions each year (Labor Day, National Day, Solar New year, Lunar New Year)
- Enjoy company summer trip and other team building activities held monthly and quarterly
- Social, health, and unemployment Insurance following Government policy
- Work five days per week with flexible working time
- Have opportunities to work onsite in Singapore and Japan
- Have chances to gain knowledge on the latest waves of blockchain, AI, Big Data
- Professional, creative, and dynamic working environment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org