1. Responsible for content, keyword research related to products and Marketing activities
2. Developing and executing the organisation’s annual Digital Marketing plan including SEO, SEM, Social Media and Display
3. Managing the digital marketing budget, including allocating budgets across different channels and platforms
4. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs)
5. Monitor and research competitor activities
6. Collaborate with agencies, production house and other vendor partners (domestic and foreign)
7. Build lead data for sales activities.
Required experience/skills detail:
– Graduated from college/university or higher. Preference will be given to majors in Communication, Public Relations,…
– Understanding Communication, Marketing, Facebook, LinkeIn
– Multi-channel understanding in Marketing, especially Facebook/LinkeIn. Having worked in Marketing in the field of Technology is an advantage.
– Strong relationship building skills. Preference will be given to candidates with good relationships with agencies.
– Skilled in planning, implementing work, working in a team.
- Salary: 10 – 50 million / month (depending on level)
- Benefits: Insurance, salary, bonus, holidays, Tet
- Tourism, teambuilding
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org